Skip to Content

Compensation The Insurance Company Won't Tell You You're Entitled To


If you've been injured in a car accident in California, you are entitled to compensation for property damage, medical bills, lost wages, and emotional pain and suffering.


But the insurance adjuster probably won't tell you about the additional compensation that you may be entitled to.

• Even if your vehicle was repairable after an accident, it now has a reduced value because it's been in an accident. You are entitled to compensation for the diminished value of your vehicle.

• Even if you didn't rent a car during the time that your vehicle was in the shop being repaired, or while you were waiting to receive a total loss check from the insurance company, you are entitled to compensation for "loss of use," i.e., compensation for being without your vehicle.

• Incidental expenses resulting from the accident. You are entitled to reimbursement if, because of your injuries, you had to hire a babysitter, a home health care assistant, a housekeeper, an errand- runner, a driver, a gardener, etc.

• Replacement child car seat if you had a car seat in your vehicle at the time of the accident.

Unless you have an experienced attorney representing you for your accident, you're going to leave money on the table - money that you are entitled to for the losses you suffered. Don't let the insurance company victimize you a second time.

If you were injured in an accident in Los Angeles, call attorneys McGee, Lerer & Associates: (800) 999-9948. We specialize in serious injury and wrongful death cases. We fight for every penny our clients are entitled to.

Share To: