Were You Injured In A Car Accident? Talk with Our Husband and Wife Team About Your Rights!

Los Angeles Car Accident Lawyers

Have you been injured in a car accident? Talk to our husband and wife team of Los Angeles auto accident lawyers to learn more about your rights.

The husband and wife team at McGee, Lerer & Associatesare available 24/7 for a free consultation. Contact us today!

What Damages can a Car Accident Victim Claim?

If you’ve been injured in an auto accident, you may be entitled to recover compensation for the following items of damage:

  • Property Damage
  • Rental Reimbursement or Loss of Use
  • Diminished Value of your Vehicle
  • Medical Bills: You are entitled to compensation for past medical bills and any bills that you will incur in the future as a result of the accident.
  • Pain and Suffering: You are entitled to compensation for what you have suffered physically and emotionally as a result of a car accident.
  • Lost Wages: If you missed time from work because of your injuries, you are entitled to compensation for your lost wages, even if you used sick leave or vacation time.
  • Reduced Earning Capacity: If you suffer ongoing or even permanent injuries, you are entitled to compensation for your future reduced earning capacity.
  • Loss of Consortium: If your injuries have had a negative impact on your marriage, then your spouse also suffers as a result of your accident. Your spouse can make a claim for "loss of consortium," i.e., your spouse is entitled to compensation for the loss of your assistance around the home, moral support, and physical intimacy.
  • Punitive Damages

Why You Should Hire an Attorney After a Car Accident

More Money

Without an attorney protecting you, the insurance company will take advantage of you and pay you as little as possible. An attorney knows the real value of your claim and will make sure you collect all of the compensation to which you are entitled. Even after the attorney's fee is deducted, you will end up with more money in your pocket than if you didn't hire a lawyer.

Medical Treatment on a Lien

If you don't have health insurance, and don't have money to pay for medical treatment, our Los Angeles personal injury lawyers can refer you to a doctor who will treat you on a lien basis. A "lien" means that the doctor agrees to wait to be paid until your case settles. We can refer you to a doctor in your area, whether you need a chiropractor, an orthopedist, a neurologist, a psychologist, a plastic surgeon, or any type of doctor.

We can even refer you to a Spanish-speaking doctor near you. We are often able to get you a same-day appointment. Do not delay getting treatment. Any delay in getting medical treatment will be used against you by insurance company, who will contend that if you were really injured, you would have sought treatment sooner.

Speedier Resolution of your Claim

Without an attorney, the insurance company will string you along, delaying payment to you. The longer they can delay cutting you a check, the more interest they earn for their shareholders.

If you or someone you know has been injured in an auto accident, call McGee, Lerer & Associatesfor a free consultation: (310) 231-9717.

Why We're the Right Choice

  • Personalized Attention

    We deeply care about each of our clients and will be here for you every step of the way.

  • No Fees Unless We Win

    Our fee is a percentage of what we collect for you. If we recover nothing, you pay us nothing.

  • 24/7 Availability

    While we offer weekend and evening appointments, we can also meet with you at the hospital or your home.

  • Four Convenient Locations

    We have 4 offices in Southern California - Los Angeles, Pasadena, Santa Monica and Long Beach.