Skip to Content

Breast Implant Ruptured in Car Accident - How to Prove Your Case

Woman chooses between breast implant materials

Question: My breast implant ruptured in a car accident. The other driver’s insurance contends it’s not related to the accident and refuses to pay to replace it. Do I have a case?

Answer: If you are a victim of a car accident that caused your breast implant to rupture, you may be entitled to compensation from the other driver's insurance company. McGee, Lerer & Associates, a law firm with experienced breast implant rupture attorneys, can help you win your case.

To prove your case, you need to provide evidence that connects the injury to the accident. Our attorneys will refer you to a specialist who can provide a causation report, which is a critical piece of evidence. The specialist will order a mammogram to confirm the injury, and the doctor's report will provide the causation we need to win your case.

Connecting the Rupture or Leakage to the Car Accident

It's essential to document the implant damage as soon as possible. If several months go by before the diagnosis is made, the insurance company is likely to dispute your claim, taking the position that an intervening event could have caused the rupture.

At McGee, Lerer & Associates, we understand that breast implant rupture, leakage, or relocation can cause not only pain but also anxiety and depression. We will demand full compensation to cover the cost of breast surgery and the pain and suffering resulting from this injury.

You are Entitled to Symmetrical Breasts

You are entitled to symmetrical breasts, and our law firm will demand that the insurance adjuster pays for bilateral breast replacement, even if only one implant was ruptured. We know that insurance adjusters can be astonishingly callous about the trauma of breast disfigurement, and our attorneys will fight to get you the compensation you deserve.

If you were injured in an auto accident and want a free case evaluation with one of our experienced auto injury attorneys, please call McGee, Lerer & Associates at (310) 231-9717 or send us an email.

Share To: